Our Drink of the Week is inspired by National Margarita Day, February 22nd.
“The Two Tickets to Paradise is inspired by the 70s laid back beach vibe, chillin’ on IOP beach listening to Eddie Money,” says Beverage Director, Shannon Standhart, “Not a worry in the sky, and all is groovy. A refreshing Margarita to quench your thirst!”
Two Tickets to Paradise
Created by Shannon Standhart for Islander 71
- 1 1/2 oz Lunazul Reposado
- 3/4 oz of Apricot Liqueur
- 1 oz Fresh Pineapple Puree
- 1 1/2 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- Orange Wedge and Half Tajin Rim (for garnish)
Preparation: Combine all ingredients to a shaker and shake vigorously for 10 seconds. Strain into a new glass with fresh ice and half salted rim.